17 June, 2017

Tilda Groupie


I am a discerning buyer of fabric.  I almost always know what I am going to do with it before purchasing... except for this recent buy that arrived yesterday.  This is "Circus" by Tilda.  Fabric aficionados know that Tilda fabric is difficult to come by here in the U.S.  But I found this at one of my fave online stores, The Intrepid Thread.  Julie will be offering more as time goes by and we Tilda groupies are pretty happy about that!  And those buttons!  Aren't they just the cutest?  Hmmmm, .... what to make? 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting :) I found you because of Pinterest... isn't that funny? I saw your name and said... hey I know her :) Tilda is the bomb... whatever you make will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! I am SO looking forward to more Tilda! I've always felt that your shop was something special but now... with Tilda fabrics, I'm just a little bit over the moon! Those fabrics are hard to find here in the U.S.! And I was amazed at the high quality. They look and feel lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get the First To Know newsletter today :)

      Delete
    2. I did not. What do I need to do to get it? My email is beesknees52@hotmail.com. Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Julie, found it and signed up!!!

      Delete