15 March, 2018

This particular pincushion has been a great seller at my Etsy shop, Curry Bungalow.  I kind of fell in love with these sweet "Gratitude" prints designed by Jo Morton.  It was something about the colors... and I knew that the small prints would be perfect for my Dreamy Dresden Pincushions.  This morning I received a somewhat FRANTIC message from my Curry Bungalow Facebook page, asking me to call a particular number ASAP!  So I called.  As it turned out, the caller was at that very moment at a Jo Morton Retreat in Nebraska.  She had somehow seen my pincushion online and announced that she absolutely had to have one!  She and I made arrangements for her to purchase, she thanked me profusely and I asked her to give my regards to Miss Jo, to tell her that I am a big fan!  I thought that was the last of it.  I'd made a nice little sale and that was that.  Well, since then I have received numerous calls from other ladies at the Jo Morton Retreat, all wanting that same pincushion. Apparently a number of the retreat attendees want one!  So I know what I will be doing for the next few days.  It's a good thing that I love making them but I especially enjoy that others love them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment