31 December, 2018

New Year, New Adventures Ahead !


What is it about the New Year that gives us all new hopes, new dreams and new inspiration?  It is an amazing thing, really!  Kind of like a cosmic King's X where all troubles and disappointments of the past year are just... in the past and new possibilities present themselves.

My 2018 has not been bad, in fact it has been very good.  Mr. T. and I have so much to be grateful for.  We are at a very comfortable point in life, we have a wonderful family that includes three fine and productive adult children that enjoy being with us as well as three grand children that we love and adore.  Who could ask for more?

On a business note, another very positive aspect of my life, this photo is my "2018 Best Nine", my most popular Instagram posts for the year.  I absolutely love what I do! Who would have thunk that I could have a killer income, doing something that brings me happiness every single day?

And the very best of 2018 is that sweet little grand-baby in the lower right photo.  She gets cuter and sweeter by the minute!

Just call me... GRATEFUL!  Here's to 2019!  And my very best wishes to everyone for a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment